- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
HSBCnet Operations Specialist is responsible for the implementation and support of HSBCnet e-Channels for Clients in accordance with HSBC procedures and standards.
- Delivering high-quality customer service,
- Customer Implementation,
- Validation of HSBCnet documentation,
- Make required set up in systems,
- Acquire and update knowledge on products and procedures,
- Work on multiple systems,
- Make calls to customers (internal/ other group entities),
- Coordinate activities between various entities,
- Guarantee quality and deadlines,
- Contribute to the achievement of team objectives,
- Apply compliance and maintain HSBC internal control standards.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in customer service area,
- Fluent English and French language skills,
- Technical skills combined with global and corporate banking experience would be desirable,
- Basic knowledge on Trade Finance products would be an advantage,
- Ability to write business letters and reports,
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]