M4Wind Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
M4Wind offers you challenging career opportunities within a professional organization. We work with the world's leading suppliers of wind power solutions.
The M4Wind head office is located in Szczecin. Your work will take place on construction sites all over Europe, therefore, in this position you should anticipate a high level of travel activities within and outside Poland.
At any time, we run several sites across Europe, however, the first site you would participate in would be in Scandinavia, Finnland, Norway or Sweden.
Would you like to join us?
Responsibilities and Tasks
The HSE Officer is responsible for increasing safety awareness and securing the highest level of safe work environment on construction site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct quality control and ensure world class safety culture
- Responsible for incident reporting, investigation and implementation of corrective actions
- Performng site induction for all site personnell
- Preparing and leading HSE Day before the site starts
- Performing Safety Drills
- Testing of the subcontractors English skills , Work knowledge, HSE knowledge,
- Preparing HSE, fire precaution and First Aid equipment (including AED equipment)
- Performing Alcohol and drug tests
- Performing Daily HSE checks on site, also inside turbines
- Daily HSE talks at toolbox meeting and Weekly HSE meetings with customer and subcontractors,
- Ensuring, that customers requirements and local law HSE Requirements are fulfilled,
- Reviewing / approving Method statements and Risk assessments,
- Assisting with site audits,
- Reporting Accidents to authorities,
- Liaising with the HSE and authorities,
- Interpreting local HSE technical documentation and legislation,
- Investigate safe and effective construction methods with company, local legislative statutory HSE requirements,
- Resolve of recommend solutions to overcome operational HSE hazards,
- Reliable and polite approach to all involved parties at all times.
- Normally Abroad, the work will be conducted in 2 week on site, 2 week at home rotation, M4Wind will cover all the flights, travel and hotel costs.
- In Poland, the work shedule will be 5-6 days on site, weekends at home, with some rest periods between sites, M4Wind will cover all the travel and hotel costs.
Work Schedule during Covid Pandemic:
- During Pandemic, we have to adjust rotations to local rules and regulations, so the roation sheme will depend on the country, M4Wind will cover all the flights, travel and hotel costs.
- Norway currently has 10 day Quarantine rule, so the rotation sheme would be 24 days on site and 19 days at home. The days on quarantine in Norway are considered working days and paid by M4Wind.
- Finnland site has 5 days quarantine rule, so the rotation sheme would be 19 days on site and 14 days at home. The days on quarantine in Finnland are considered working days and paid by M4Wind.
- Sweden has no additional restrictions so the work will be conducted in 2 week on site, 2 week at home rotation.
- All sites follow strict COVID procedures for work safety.
Qualifications and Work Experience
On a personal level you are/have:
- Strong drive and goal oriented
- Self going and "hands on" approach
- Proactive and service minded
- Inspiring nature and good at motivating people
- Strong problem solving skills
- You personally case about safe work environment.
On a professional level you are/have:
- As a minimum HSE oriented post graduate diploma degree, higher HSE education will be advantage
- 3 years of Experience as HSE officer
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Polish
Following skills will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of German Language
- Knowledge about the wind industry
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering)
- NEBOSH training
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the company and everyone is always prepared to help out when needed. You will have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a growing company. We also offer a competitive salary.