- Pomorska 42, 70-813 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSE Officer on Site
- Do you have experience as a HSE Officer?
- Have you got an experience in wind turbine industry?
- Are You willing to travel and work on Site?
If the answer is YES, you should apply to our position as HSE Officer! We are searching for a HSE Officer to join our teams on onshore and offshore projects.
- Participate and support tool box talks, back to work briefings and HSE related safety meetings
- Create a good reporting culture through leading by example, training, knowledge sharing and lessons learned
- Report, investigate, follow up and communicate near misses, accidents, incidents and safety observations. Assist to take corrective and preventive measures
- Conducting safety walks, internal site inspections, safety inductions
- Preparing safety work instructions, risk assessment, support teams with LMRA;
- Follow up on findings from QHSE related audits
- Secure strict cooperation with Customer representatives and FairWind’s site team in regards to safety issues;
- Updating and sharing of project documentation, monitoring of safety records and help with analysing of root causes of incidents;
- Promoting and implementing of safety culture and rules on-site
- Monitoring chemicals and waste manage
- At least three years (3) project experience as HSE related position i.e. Safety Officer
- Experience in Wind industry;
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems,
- Higher Education in Occupational Health & Safety or NEBOSH International General Certificate;
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Valid GWO BST training;
- Driving license.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff
- A challenging job within in a fast-growing company;
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Interesting multi-cultural environment;
- Energetic, passionate and highly skilled teams;
- Stable work and attractive conditions;
- Possibility to travel internationally.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click here to apply. In case of any questions please call me: Aleksandra Wegner, HR & Evaluation Specialist, tel. 572 807 178.