- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
In this position, the HTML Developer will be responsible for:
- Being the development lead for HTML content in a multi-system environment.
- Maintenance of existing XML to HTML transformations delivering multiple output formats and languages and developing new ones.
- Providing support to end users, including resolving issues and escalating defects to the appropriate work stream.
- Actively participating in testing new functionalities/web applications prior to going live.
- Understanding and working with documentation designers to ensure teams’ applications needs are met and are fairly represented on regional or global projects.
- Development of one-off solutions in HTML, CSS, JS or XML in other systems that host basic HTML sites.
- Development of additional tool plugins, add-ons, reports, integrations, API clients, and automations.
- Document development in appropriate repositories such as GIT.
- Ensure compliance to architecture requirements and documentation standards.
- Maintenance of data integrity and cross-platform functionality in supported systems.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a technical field, engineering, computer science, or related), or equivalent experience.
- Web-debugging (eg. Chrome DevTools).
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Proactivity, independence, strong organizational skills and the ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
Fulfilling the following requirements will be advantageous:
- Experience with DITA, XPath, XSLT, XSL-FO.
- Build automation tools for DITA (e.g. Apache Ant/Maven/Gradle).
- Previous experience with XML authoring/publishing tools (Adobe XD/Framemaker, Arbortext Editor, Oxygen XML/Author, Antenna House Formatter, MadCap Flare).
- Previous experience with a Content Management System (CMS), e.g.: easyDITA, Vasont, Astoria, IXIASOFT, or similar.
- Previous experience with an e-learning management (LMS) environment.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of DITA Open Toolkit plugins
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Experience in developing applications’ plugins, add-ons, reports, integrations, automations, API clients, etc.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package.
- Private medical & dental coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Strong collaborative culture.
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space).
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events as well as training and broad.
- Development opportunities.