Human Resources Manager
Dover Fueling Solutions
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- hybrid work
We are looking for a Site HR Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in managing the overall people operations, programs and employee practices of our Krakow, Poland engineering site. As the Site HR Manager, you will work closely with the Poland leadership team, Global Solutions leadership team, and employees to foster a culture of excellence, inclusivity and employee satisfaction.This role will report directly to the HR Director, Global Solutions Business and dotted line into the site leader for Poland. This role reports into a matrixed organization, working across multiple regions.
The Site HR Manager will be expected to be responsible for:
• Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business;
• Acting as a trusted advisor to employees addressing concerns, conflicts and facilitating a positive work environment;
• Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the business’ HR plans;
• Using experience, skills and knowledge of the HR industry to make an impact in key areas such as change management, organizational design, employee engagement and talent analytics;
• Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing local labor law requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings (as necessary).
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and creation of job descriptions;
• Determine candidate screening and selection criteria with hiring manager;
• Work with Center of Excellence (CoE) recruiting team to source potential candidates.
• In partnership with the global HR team, oversee annual performance management process including goal setting, performance metrics and end of year conversations;
• Facilitate annual merit process for Poland.
Training and Development
• Identify training needs, coordinate training programs and support career development initiative.
Payroll and Benefits Administration
• Overseeing payroll transactions;
• Staying up to date on state and federal payroll and tax laws;
• Recommends employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
Fluent in both Polish and English (working environment is English only);
Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Communications or related field;
Proven experience in HR management roles with a focus on building high performing teams, employee relations, talent acquisition and performance management;
Knowledge of local labor laws and regulations;
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
Minimum 8 years of work experience in HR generalist role and has a strong understanding of HR functions;
Previous experience in a matrixed International corporate environment and ability to work independently, remote from other team members;
Ability to deal well with ambiguity and persevere in an entrepreneurial, hands on environment;
Experience in IT companies and engineering client groups;
Analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
Proactive in nature;
Meticulous attention to detail;
Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
What we offer
Challenging position in international, fast-moving company;
Inspiring working environment;
Opportunities for professional and personal development in an international environment;
My Benefit and MultiSport;
Corporate health management;
Group insurance policy;
Attractive salary package and bonus scheme.
Dover Fueling Solutions
At Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), we are taking fueling and convenience retail to the next level. We are passionate about cultivating excellence in everything we do, but what really fuels us is our people. They’re the heart of our company. As an employee, our promise to you is that you’ll work on new and innovative products and solutions, be mentored by managers and teammates who are collaborative, caring, and act with integrity, and have the opportunity to grow in ways that are meaningful to you. Unique and interesting projects – both locally and globally – will challenge you and allow you to pursue different and rewarding career paths.
We are #EnergizedByGrowth.
DFS is part of a legacy of leadership that spans back generations, made up of some of the most trusted, leading-edge brands in the industry. As part of Dover Corporation and with our talented, innovative, outstanding people, we are doing great things and redefining what is possible in fueling and convenience retail. Providing advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including clean energy solutions, systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions, DFS comprises the product brands of Wayne Fueling Systems, OPW Fuel Management Systems, ClearView, Tokheim, ProGauge, Fairbanks, LIQAL and AvaLAN. Headquartered in Austin, TX, DFS has a significant technology development and manufacturing presence around the world, including facilities in Brazil, China, India, Italy, Poland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.