- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 12 maj 2020
- Pełny etat
If you enjoy working with people, have a very creative and proactive mind, then our Summer Internship Program is right for you. Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We will give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
Our greatest asset is our people – all 240,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, we consider recruitment, training, development and retention a top priority. Spend the summer with us and find out what it is like to build and develop successful teams for a top global firm.
What You Can Expect
This 10-week Human Resources Summer Internship Program* delivers in-depth industry training, mentorship and hands-on experience.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different businesses across the firm. The program is designed to give you insights into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Workforce Analytics, HR Service Delivery, Recruiting, Development, Benefits, and more.
- On-the-job training is only part of what we offer. As well as having your own mentor to advise and support you throughout the program, you’ll be invited to our speaker series and many other interesting events, giving you the opportunity to meet colleagues including senior leaders and start building your professional network.
- Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
You will make an impact through:
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Developing recruiting, employee operations and diversity initiatives
- Conducting HR data analysis and providing recommendations
- Working with business partners on strategic HR initiatives
- Shaping policies, motivating staff, and collaborating on succession planning
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cultivating human capital.
Key skills and interests include:
- A well-rounded academic background is important – minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is mandatory (you can be prior your diploma defence)
- You should be in your final year of study and be available to start on the full-time job in October 2020*
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proactive team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for financial services or financial industry.
- Demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
*Internship Program will start from 6th of July. Top performers will receive full-time job offers from
1st of October 2020.