HVAC Designer / Projektant ds. Instalacji Wentylacji i Klimatyzacji
VTU ENGINEERING POLSKA sp. z o.o.
- Zepter Business CentreWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
VTU Engineering plans process plants for the industry in the areas of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, oil & gas. We offer the highest expertise in all project phases from process development, project management, basic and detail engineering up to a successful start-up. We were awarded as a Great Place to Work and represent very good working atmosphere, space for individual initiative, flexible working hours and attractive benefits!
We are growing continuously. To support our team we are looking for you!
Scope of responsibilities
- Analysis of Client requirements and preparing basis for the project,
- Preparation of design documentation for HVAC systems mainly for pharmaceutical, biotechnological, cosmetics and food plants,
- Performing the necessary calculations for the installation,
- Selection of equipment, components and automations instruments,
- Preparation of User Requirements Specification and Tender Documentation,
- Checking design documentation,
- Conducting author's supervision,
- Preparation of technical assumptions for other disciplines,
- Multidisciplinary project coordination.
- Higher education in specialty: Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning systems or Mechanical and Sanitary Systems,
- Unlimited permission to design heating, ventilation, gas, water and sewage systems and equipment / devices,
- At least 2 years of experience on HVAC Designer position,
- Readiness to work as part of the team with people of various disciplines,
- English or German skills at communicative level, preferable German,
- Good communication skills and receptiveness to new challenges,
- Familiarity with software e.g. AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP or REVIT,
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure,
- Good self-organisation,
- Conscientiousness and accuracy.
- Stable job position in a dedicated team with a perfect working environment,
- Freedom to pursue your own initiative,
- Part-taking in International projects,
- In-house and external further trainings and courses, and flexible working hours,
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge and develop a career path,
- Full-time employment contract,
- Excellent working atmosphere,
- Intensive further training,
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours.