- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What you will do
The main objective of this role is to acquire new clients and develop cooperation with existing customers (e.g. investors, general contractors, mechanical contractors, designers) on chillers
How you will do it
- You will implement an individual and team sales plans on products from the York brand portfolio to a group of clients agreed with the supervisor, in the subordinate area.
- You will prepare the sales forecast and margins on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- You will conduct sales negotiations.
- You will report the planned and implemented commercial activities and input the obtained information about the opportunities and clients in the CRM system.
- You will conduct training and presentations of products and solutions offered (with the support of the Technical Engineer).
- Higher technical education (preferable refrigeration and air conditioning, ventilation, heating)
- Experience in working on a similar position (at least 3-5 years)
- Good knowledge of the market and HVAC products
- Very good knowledge of HVAC technical issues
- Proved sales success of the chillers
- Negotiation skills
- Goal oriented
- Fluent English (in speech and writing)
- Readiness for business trips (mainly Poland)
- Very good work organization and self-reliance
- Ability to learn and to adapt quickly to the new processes and environment
- Team player, but ready to work independently and to find fast and effectively the solutions
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.