Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Hybrid Cloud Architect – Azure Platform
- 1 Sierpnia 8, 02-134 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Hybrid Cloud Architect – Azure PlatformNumer ref.: 133589
- directly help clients on their journey to cloud based on an open architecture
- be an evangelist and provide technical eminence both internally within IBM and able to deliver across different technology stacks with good hands-on-skills in Azure and/or AWS you support your team and our customers by coaching, teaching and giving advice
- participate in our flagship ‘Think’ events and workshops – you are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders
- provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers’ journeys to the cloud
- deliver innovative solutions, that are tailored to the specifics needs of our customers
- further developing your extensive experience with Hybrid-Cloud Architectures by building next-generation cloud native applications, sophisticated system integrations or ambitious cloud migration projects in a team of brilliant builders
- translate between business and tech. By building pragmatic IT solutions for real world problems, you create value for our customers every single day
- Demonstrate experience in using cloud development platforms from multiple cloud vendors, including IBM Cloud, RedHat OpenShift, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Proven background with containerization and container management
- Extensive experience architecting and developing cloud applications
- Extensive experience in DevSecOps and Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment
- An established career with a strong consulting background
- Languages required: English, Polish
- Azure and AWS Professional Architect level
- Specific Industry knowledge (e.g. Banking, Automotive, Retail, Public, etc.)
- Microservices, Serverless, Cloud-native and programming languages experience, – Bash, Python, Nodejs, Ruby, Go, Java…; APIs – Rest, GraphQL, Swagger, OpenAPI, RAML…
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.