Hybrid Cloud Business Development Architect
- 1 Sierpnia 8, 02-134 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Hybrid Cloud Business Development ArchitectNumer ref.: 133591
Our IBM Consulting expertise is a key factor in driving consumption and is currently helping hundreds of major clients on their hybrid cloud journeys. Our hybrid cloud approach lets clients connect their back office to their front office, modernize mission-critical workloads, build cloud-native apps, and securely deploy and manage data and applications across various IT environments. Everywhere you look today, businesses have an acute need for speed to market, agility and nimbleness, and continuous innovation. We are looking for Go-To-market Specialists experienced in business development, C-level client relationship management and who have experience partnering with Sales Leaders in shaping winning large scale hybrid cloud transformation solutions. You will be providing multi-cloud strategy and application modernization solutions aligned to our clients’ business needs for digital solutions, setting out the roadmap for their journey to the cloud and helping them to define their target operating model and DevSecOps solutions. With IBM and our ecosystem of global partnership with other hyperscalers and solution providers, you, as a trusted advisor will enable their transformation to become agile and for them to be an innovative digital business.
- Lead sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level, including a proven ability to define and shape winning Hybrid Cloud solutions for clients
- Build and retain client relationships to become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their business strategies to their cloud strategies, and understand best practices around multi-cloud and container platform solutions
- Understand our client’s strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned to our client’s objectives
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement
- Assist in defining the Hybrid Cloud practice portfolio of offerings and continually seek opportunities to develop business locally and across the CEE region
- Contribute to external eminence of IBM and the Hybrid Cloud Services practice through conferences and seminars
- Actively drive professional development of yourself and all Hybrid Cloud team members
- Deep consulting and leadership experience, including a proven ability to define and shape winning application migration & modernization solutions for customers, such as:
- Cloud Affinity and Adoption Roadmap / Application Portfolio Assessment (APA)
- Target Platform & Operating Model definition and implementation
- Cloud Center of Excellence/Competence design & Cloud Migration Factory definition and implementation
- Value stream mapping and complex change management
- DevSecOps design and implementation
- Multi-Cloud management/AIOps platforms like Azure Arc, Google Anthos, IBM Satellite, Outpost, Vmware TANZU etc
- Container orchestration platforms like Openshift, AKS, EKS, GKE, IKS etc.
- Deepened knowledge in hyperscaler solutions such as Azure or AWS, including relevant accreditations and certifications
- Cost Management, Cloud Security in Multi-Cloud Environment strong problem-solving skills, the ability to overcome day-to-day issues in pursuit of the end goal
- First-class communication skills – an ability to engage persuasively with senior stakeholders both inside IBM and with clients
- The ability and confidence to work independently and lead others
- Experience leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex transformation programs.
- Ability to articulate the specific industry and transformation challenges presented by cloud adoption and application modernization
- Certifications in leading cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure, Red Hat, IBM Cloud, GCP a plus
- End to end cloud native architecture understanding (mobile technologies (Angular, React etc.) API, Microservice, intelligent workflow, streaming and DBaaS etc.) is a plus
- Multi-language fluency a plus
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.