- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
As a team member of the Invoice to Pay structure, you will have an opportunity to build new finance processes from scratch by taking part in the transition in various European countries and not only!Expert with English or Italian language which we are currently looking for will be responsible for executing a specific area of expertise in the Invoice to Pay process ensuring that that specific area is delivering the maximum contribution to the overall departmental targets.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Center of Excellence,
- cooperate as an expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical (FP&A, Consolidation & Reporting, people management).
- Communicating to internal/external stakeholders about change in the area of Invoice to Pay structure (eg. prepare documentation, prepare training, provide knowledge transfer etc).
- Providing general ledger account coding when necessary and following up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Reviewing all vendor payments in accordance with AkzoNobel payment policies.
- Initiating requests for manual or urgent payments in accordance with company policy.
- Confirming master data details (eg. Approve financial data of suppliers).
- Supporting the transactional team with complicated incidents in the process (eg. complicated accounting postings).
- Supporting the transactional team in escalations.
- +2 years of experience in Accounts Payable-related structure.
- Financial and business analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, with preference to SAP Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Finance and e-procurement suites (SAP SRM, SAP Ariba) will be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent.
- Very good proficiency in English (Italian language would be a huge asset).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.