- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
i3 Data Scientist Expert
The Role Responsibilities
- The primary role will be to develop the Group's data analytics capability. This will include managing a data lake, developing queries to extract the data to match certain financial crime profiles, manipulating data to identify financial crime patterns and developing training to upskill other members of staff.
- Develop and build proactive analysis risk models through data analysis and interrogation and interpret results to senior stakeholders.
- Develop unit to position the Bank as an industry leader in the eyes of regulators and industry stakeholders
- Data mine and analyze potential hot spots for control cases to be further examined and assessed for potential threats. This includes ensuring that any findings are categorically substantiated and rated.
- Active interaction, support and relationship management of lateral peer groups across region. This involves working with local FCC teams, FCC management as well as other business peer groups to ensure buy in on topics and issues
- Provide governance and oversight over the implementation of FCC-related policies and procedures in Group i3 to ensure compliance with such policies and procedures.
- Manage and/or resolve alerts/cases and SARs.
- Ensure the suitability and quality of case data maintained on enterprise case management systems.
- Ensure that detection scenarios that are developed and deployed are fit for purpose.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concerns from investigations.
- Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
- Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Identify intelligence for typology studies and risk mitigation plans.
- Identify financial crime risk indicators through various internal.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML, Sanctions and ABC risks identification and assessment methodologies.
- Deliver/ support delivery of annual Global AML, ABC and Sanctions Risk Assessments.
- Provide intelligence (to internal forums) on specific clients, client-types and emerging risk typologies.
- Provide intelligence inputs to support calibration of bank's Risk Methodologies (including aggregate client risk, product risk and country risk assessments).
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor's degree. Professional qualifications in a related discipline would be an advantage.
- Experienced in working with various analytics tools/programming languages such as Python, SAS, R
- Previous experience as a Senior Analyst in a in risk management role. Having similar experience and/or applicability of experience to Financial Crime risk and intelligence gathering is an advantage
- Good data analytic, data mining skills; experience in using similar type tools or software; as well as an ability to work with macros and statistical modelling
- Other related Data Management experience in Data Governance, Data Standards documentation, Master Data Management and Data Integration
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Bank IT infrastructure would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills. An ability to get along well with others and to build networks and relationships
- Excellent communication and business writing skills and confident in briefing senior key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in any aspect of financial crime or a regulated profession would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre