- Fabryczna 17, 90-346 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Development, maintenance and troubleshooting of Identity Management (IDM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) Tools
- Patching and upgrades of IDM and PAM Tools
- Periodical review of system configuration
- Evaluation and recommendation of IDM and PAM solutions
- Work on the process improvements
- Preparation and maintenance of the IDM and PAM service documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field of study
- Hands-on experience in Windows/Linux/DBs or network devices administration
- Interest in IT security, network and server administration technologies
- Good communication skills
- B2 level (or higher) of Spoken and Written English including technical vocabulary
- Hands-on experience with one of the PAM solutions, like CyberArk, BeyondTrust
- Hands-on experience with one of the IDM solutions like MIM, Okta
- Experience in one of the scripting languages
- Security related certificates, such as: CompTIA Security +, CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.