- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
IAM Automation Developer
Department: IT Security – Identity Access Management
Overview:Support the Identity Access Management (IAM) automation development. Specifically working with IAM/Application SME’s to facilitate automation of their key controls so the business can meet their objectives within their risk appetite.
Key Accountabilities:Provide IAM consultation and development for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), going through design, build and production readiness. Ensuring developed automation units meet IAM requirements before moving into production. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Staff authentication and authorisation tools used by HSBC across each technology
- Staff access requests requirements (GSR, Service Now)
- Log monitoring tools such as Guardium, Splunk, Direct Audit etc.
- Staff access administration requirements for both internal and externally hosted services
- Staff Access review principles for joiners, movers, leavers and periodic reviews.
- Privileged Access controls and account management requirements. This can include IT environment support accounts, system accounts and business administration accounts.
- Privileged access logging and monitoring principles.
- Auto IT
- HTML5 with screen scrapping
- Communicating and Influencing
- Leading Self & Others
- Problem Solving, Planning and Delivering
- Managing Business Information
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]