- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
IAM Log Monitoring Control Owner
Department: IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) – Identity Access Management
Overview:Identity and Access Management (IAM) are responsible for providing a best in class service to internal customers, cost effective operational delivery and the provision of an operational platform to support the Global Access Management strategy and future business growth.
IAM supports Global Technology teams in minimising losses to the Bank through inappropriate access to systems, ensuring that HSBC’s electronic based assets are monitored, managed, accessed and protected effectively, so that only those people with a legitimate business need can access or modify them, when they need to do so. This is achieved through an IAM process framework and toolset and by measuring, monitoring and reporting on both adherence to standards and quality of IT service performance.
The role of a Control monitor is to assess as a subject matter expert and report the status to the relevant stakeholders of the HSBC IT estate's compliance to Policy, Standards, and Operational Risk Controls. This role is specific to the Log monitoring processes that exist within IAM.
- Critical Asset Application Remediation: Improved compliance with the six core access controls, reducing the risk of inappropriate access for the critical assets estate, specifically;
- Inventory Controls
- Joiner Control
- Privileged Account Management
- Logging and Monitoring
- Mover & recertification
- Segregation of Duty
- Strategic IAM Technology Delivery: Provide a standardized approach for Service Management Tools.
- Delivery of RTB IAM Operation and Technology
- Delivery of RTB Control Management and Continuous Monitoring
- ITID IAM Control Effectiveness
- Effective management of material Operational Risks and ITID IAM control library: Maintain accurate and up-to-date information about the controls through IAM Risk Management governance.
- Security Standards & Compliance: Standards awareness, training and methods. FIM, Policy and Standard understanding.
- Governance, Metrics & Reporting: IAM security Governance. Security metrics management (MI, KCI, KRI and KPI). Executive reporting.
- Control & Issue Management
- The job holder reports to the Head of IAM Controls
- Previous experience working within an IAM function
- Knowledge of Policy and standards within HSBC
- Working in a Risk and/or Control environment
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Drive E2E process reviews and take ownership in completing projects that drive efficiency and customer benefit
- Ensure agreed migrations / re-migrations are effectively implemented in liaison with the Project managers and business managers
- Evaluate and agree appropriate levels for productivity, quality and learning curve with business units
- Ensure that issues/problems are fully analyzed and resolved within agreed time scales. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence where necessary. Major issues identified and recorded / reported appropriately
- Procedural changes / new initiatives are fully communicated to and implemented by the teams under control
- Develop generic tools / procedures to ensure consistent and accurate completion of scheduled tasks across teams
- Processing teams consistently maintain a high level of customer service
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]