ICS Risk Manager, Third Party Security Risk
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
ICS Risk Manager, Third Party Security RiskNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- The main responsibilities will be to support the Regional Head, Third Party Security Risk in delivering the third-party security risk program within the Bank.
- Effectively perform Third Party Security Assessments and ensure quality and timely execution.
- Make timely and sound judgments, and identify clear solutions from broad, complex or ambiguous situations.
- Articulate Information and Cyber Security Threats and risks clearly including impact that the risk may have on the business.
- Recommend efficient solutions, both in terms of procedures and technical implementations, to address identified Cyber and Information Security risks.
- Interact with all levels of management within the Bank while performing third party security assessments of service providers across Europe, Americas and Africa.
- Effectively communicate and manage relationships with stakeholders globally.
- Maintain a register of third party security risks and ensure that deficiencies are mitigated.
- Support the Regional Head of TPSR to ensure compliance with relevant regulations covering third party security risk.
- Monitor and report on third party security risk compliance to stakeholders.
- Remain current on industry trends and regulatory requirements related to third party information security.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ideally 3 years of experience in information security / IT auditing, with Big 4 and/or Banking & Financial services experience
- Experience in third party audits is a plus, but understanding of auditing standards, compliance, risk assessment and internal control frameworks is a requirement.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to draft reports that clearly communicate observations and risks would be required.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to interact at all levels across an organisation.
- Strong audit project organisation and management skills.
- Ability to multitask and ensure that all key priorities are delivered as per agreed timelines.
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, COSO), standards (e.g. ISO, NIST, CIS), information security principles, security architecture and regulatory requirements will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre