- KielceKielce, świętokrzyskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
NSK Bearings Polska S.A. is one of the leading bearings manufacturer.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill in the position of:
Business Analyst / Designer to be based at our offices in Kielce.
This is a demanding role, which on a project basis can require regular global monthly travel – (approximately 2 short European trips a month & potentially 4 x 2 week duration global trips per year – Japan, Vietnam, USA, S. Africa).
Reporting to the Business Sytems Design Manager in the UK, you will be responsible for:
- Business requirement elicitation & management.
- Delivering Business Requirements Workshops
- Evaluation, review & analysis of current Business/systems practices, processes and procedures – to design appropriate solutions
- Business process mapping / Systems modelling techniques
- GUI & Report design, entity modelling and design across a distributed environment with messaging middleware.
- Consultation with Systems Designers
- Managing Business Acceptance Testing & approval process
- Input to the planning of IS projects & progress reporting.
- Design & delivery of training requirements
We are looking for a person with:
- Fully competent with UML techniques
- A degree in a relevant subject (ICT discipline, Business Management or Computer Science)
- 5 years’ experience of business analysis & software design in a distributed environment
- Strong commercial development experience & design abilities
- Experience of design lead on at least one major project element
- Proven strong interpersonal / analytical / problem solving skills & the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Capable of strategic thinking; proven ability to relate work to business objectives
- Ability to work independently as part of a small multi-function team is also expected.
- Clean driving licence & valid passport
For a job description or for more information about this excellent career opportunity, please contact Marcin Stronski, ICT Manufacturing Development Manager (Tel. +48 609202194). Interested applicants should send their CV via Apply button.
Closing Date: 5th July 2020
In case of sending more detailed personal data than Article 22¹ of Polish Labour Code states, please add the clause:
„I declare that my CV and / or cover letter contain personal data to a greater extent than provided for in art. 22¹ of the Labour Code, and therefore I consent voluntarily to their processing by NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce for the purposes of this recruitment." If you agree to the processing of personal data for future recruitment purposes, please place the following clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV and / or cover letter in order to participate in future recruitments conducted by NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce, including placing my personal data in the recruitment database of NSK Bearings Polska S.A. in Kielce and storing them for 3 years. After this period, personal data will be permanently deleted.”