P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Identity & Access Management Sailpoint Services Tier 3 Analyst
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization provides a secure, integrated, efficient, enterprise-wide IAM Services to enable efficient and effective protection of P&G information assets and ensure IT access is aligned with business need. The IAM SailPoint Services Tier 3 Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of SailPoint Services. This role is also responsible for executing ITIL-based problem and incident management processes for SailPoint IdentityIQ either in an escalation capacity or through managing the activities of Tier 2 Operations Analysts to whom problems or incidents are assigned for troubleshooting and resolution.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use. Create required reports in response to business user needs.
- Perform Access Management using SailPoint IdentityIQ per business requirement.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers.
- Participates in and supports capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with leadership team.
- Participate in negotiations with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Provide input and requirements during process and control design by IAM Service Delivery.
- Contribute to definition of SailPoint Services service levels, KPIs, and metrics as co-lead by the IAM E-IMEA Operations Manager and IAM Service Delivery.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, server backups and server hardening.
- Flexible working on a weekend or holidays to execute a Change Request.
Technical Competencies and Experience:
- ITIL-based operations problem and incident management experience with some or all of the IAM technologies described in the responsibilities section above. Note that this experience should include managing 3rd party resources and Tier 2 operations staff during normal, day-to-day operations, leading outage response teams to restore service after interruption, execution of operational improvement projects, and testing required to support project execution by IAM Engineering and changes managed through IAM Service Delivery.
- Experience managing the activities of geographically distributed team members that include P&G employees, 3rd party service providers, and IAM technologies suppliers using a 24x7 follow-the-sun model.
- Deep technical knowledge of key P&G IAM technologies:
- SailPoint IdentityIQ is a must.
- Knowledge on application connectors (SAP, SAP Java, Oracle, Directory – AD/ED).
- Familiar with cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- Strong technical experience on server and database setup and configuration (Windows Server, Red Hat Linux).
- Technical experience in using Service Now ticketing system.
- Preferably with ITIL Foundation certificate.
- Should be passionate about server security in general.
- A STEM degree with an emphasis on cybersecurity courses from a fully accredited college or university is preferred and/or IAM Services operations or engineering experience requirements are as follows: BS/BE - 5+ years; MS/ME - 2+ years; No STEM degree - 7+ years.
- Available to work off hours during the evenings and weekends as required, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage.
- English fluency.
- A valid EU work permit and the ability to work from the Warsaw (Targowek) location.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.