sharing the costs of sports activities
Identity & Access Management - Senior Operations Specialist
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
You will be part of the team at Bosch that establishes, operates, and constantly develops one of the biggest identity management solutions - help us to manage more than 500,000 identities on 3,000 applications. The identity management platform is based on the product One Identity Manager and includes approx. 100 servers by now.
In your role as senior operations specialist you are working in an proactive and independent way and you will be responsible for the following areas:
• you ensure that the platform components like web server, application server, database server, API server etc. are monitored, events are filtered and categorized. Based on your defined playbooks, you take care that the right actions are performed by you or your operations team members.
• you ensure that the events are monitored via SPLUNK and that the monitoring & alerting solution is always up to date. You take care that new monitoring & alarming possibilities are being analyzed and implemented. Existing monitoring mechanisms will be adapted to new deployements of the platform. You create playbooks for all kind of incidents in close alignment with the development and support teams.
• you analyze independently relevant incidents based on SPLUNK monitoring as well as feedback from the development and support teams. You create and document those incident and problem tickets within the ticket system IBM CLM. Non-solvable tickets are forwared to the respective internal and external teams.
• you install deployment packages and monitor those new releases in close alignment with the other teams.
• if new servers are necessary, you set up those servers. You implement new or modify existing configurations.
• you continuously search for improvements / automation possibilities in the area of operations and implement them.
• you proactively transfer your knowledge within regular team meetings to other operations colleagues as well as the developement and support team members.
You actively support projects as well as other team members:
• Support for development of specialist concepts for subjects/processes of other technical consultants.
• You support projects in the area of Identity Management like Roll-Out, Identity Lifecycle Management
• Support of support / onboarding / development teams
several years of experience in the area of application/infrastructure operations of large and complexe Enterprise IT solutions
profound knowledge about well-known technologies / topics like SQL databases, Web Services, Active Directory, Windows Server (among others IIS), LDAP, distributed server architectures)
knowledge about event management via SPLUNK is an advantage
knowledge in the area of Identity & Access Management, e.g. via One Identity Manager is an advantage
Strong communication skills, analytical/conceptual thinking, team player
Proactive & independent working, analytical and conceptual thinking, structured, customer-oriented, self-responsible
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.