- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
At Avon for over 135 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
Avon is on a journey to build our next generation of Identity and Access Management service. Working across the entire organization, we are looking to implement new approaches and technologies to more accurately manage identities, and to allow access to be more easily managed by those closest to the business. Avon is looking for a collaborative and energetic leader who can get involved with both the business and technology areas and help drive this high-profile initiative forward.
Acting as an Identity And Access Management (IAM) Lead you will:
- Define, implement and maintain the Identity and Access Management strategy for Avon, working with a wide variety of Identity & Access administration teams in Avon’s Infrastructure and application Centres of Excellence to ensure quality and consistency of execution and to ensure all access to sensitive data is restricted appropriately
- Define, implement and maintain Avon’s Identity Governance capability, which provides an overall management framework for IAM people, processes, and technology. It ensures the alignment of organisational goals, roles and responsibilities, and the management and operations of the IAM infrastructure
- Drive consistency and accuracy in Identity Administration and Access Control, i.e. the processes associated with managing the entire lifecycle of digital identities and profiles, as well as the processes to control who has access to specific information assets. The role sets appropriate company-wide policies and standards and ensures all the administration and management processes adhere to these security policies and standards
- Be accountable for the Privileged Access Management processes: defining, implementing (where necessary) and maintaining the procedures and solutions that help secure, control, manage and monitor access to Avon’s privileged assets and information
- Work closely with the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance team, as well as Security Operations and Security Architecture teams, to ensure all processes and supporting technologies help deliver compliance with all applicable regulations
To be perfect match for this role we expect you to have:
- 7+ years of IT security management and Identity & Access Management experience
- IT controls proficiency, including general IT controls and Sarbanes-Oxley, and their applicability to IT processes, risk, and financial reporting.
- Significant experience of access management concepts, controls, procedures, and tools, and their potential risks
- A deep understanding of a wide variety of technologies – ranging from mainframes and AS/400 to modern SAAS & Cloud platforms - is essential to define practical solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to define risk, identify potential threats, and develop action/mitigation plan
- Strong influencing skills, with demonstrable experience in managing geographically dispersed team through matrix management
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute tactical activities while retaining a long-term strategic view
- Enthusiasm for incorporating best practices and a champion of change, with a drive for continuous improvement
- Proven history of building positive relationships with internal and external auditors, including assisting in coordinating market and global level audits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across an international base, with demonstrated prowess in presenting clear, concise material to all levels of IT, security and the business.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for mentoring staff, explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and bringing awareness to current and emerging threats
- Fluent written and spoken English
Our promise to you:
- Unique opportunity to be engaged in building our Global IT Hub
- Support from your Team and knowledge sharing as we are One Team One Avon
- Employment contract with additional benefits (annual bonus system, MultiSport card, Medicover, life insurance, cosmetic discounts, day off for birthday, day off for medical prevention)
- Home office and flexible working hours.