- Generała Bohdana Zielińskiego 3, 30-320 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Identity and Access Management Technical Lead, AVPNumer ref.: R-645215
- 5 years’ experience in IT developing technical solutions and at least 2+ years leading security solutions
- Experience with Java, Oracle, PL SQL, Linux, Cloud webservices, apache projects, Angular/ React JS
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience with State Street PaaS, IaaS+ Private, Hybrid and public (Azure and AWS)Cloud, MQ a plus
- Experience with Oracle Exadata
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and Resiliency Planning
- Experience with Clear Case, JIRA, Github
- Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts is desirable.
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines
- Experience leading Agile team & driving SDLC processes
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders and test teams to manage delivery
- Ability to lead team member manage delivery and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and can manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Masters is a plus
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.