IFRS Financial Closing Senior Expert With Polish
- Brno, Czechy
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które jeszcze nie aplikowałeś kliknij "Nie aplikowałem".
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które już aplikowałeś kliknij "Aplikowałem".
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
As a member of the Financial Statements Closing team you will be responsible for fulfilling IFRS requirements in company’s accounting procedures, coordination of closing preparation activities and communication with stakeholders and external auditors. Aligned with several national operating companies, you will face interesting challenges in closing processes!
IFRS FINANCIAL CLOSING SENIOR EXPERT WITH POLISH
Miejsce pracy: Brno
Your main accountabilities will include:
· Oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages according to IFRS
· Support in implementation of new IFRS requirements and ensure correct accounting treatment of new business models
· Coordinate closing process incl. coordination of closing-related information delivery from several stakeholders locally as well as internationally
· Consult with external auditors and independently prepare the required documentation
· Support in preparation of annual statutory financial statements
· Take over a leadership for dedicated work streams in other international projects
Your desired profile:
· Fluent English and Polish
· University Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 2 - 3 years experience from international audit company with a focus on IFRS
· Additional know-how of additional Polish GAAP is a plus
· Additional accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CINA or CPA) is a plus
· Profound knowledge of accounting-software (SAP preferred) and MS Office
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate results
· Detail-oriented and self-organized personality
· Customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
· Team player
· Enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe
We believe in people and our aim is to support all individuals to develop and grow. For this purpose, we offer a variety of top trainings, qualification measures and e-learning activities to actively support raising of a common expertise.