Immigration Senior Specialist
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Immigration Senior Specialist
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by Ey.
Working as part of Talent Team, Immigration Senior Specialist is primarily responsible for taking care of immigration documents for all non-EU employees and maintaining legal employment of non-EU employees, administrating personnel data to ensure accurate status, recordkeeping and quality output at all times
- Responsible for immigration documents for all non-EU employees
- Maintain legal employment of non-EU employees, administrating personnel data to ensure accurate status, recordkeeping and quality output at all times
- Apply for work permits and declarations of entrusting work to a foreigner
- Ensure the team provides supporting documents for employees and inbound assignees
- Assist employees, candidates and business with their mobility questions
- Interaction with attorneys and global immigration teams
- Handle mobility and business travel related activities
- Prepare and review of cost estimates
- Review and generation of assignment documentation
- Responsible for generating ad-hoc reporting
- Counselling of transferring and repatriating employees on all aspects of their expatriate benefits
Skills and attributes for success
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Mobility role within big, multinational company ideally working with people from other countries
- Strong English language skills – spoken, verbal and written
- Familiarity of Polish labour law
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to focus and good attention to detail
- Team player, energetic, open-minded personality
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills in order to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information appropriately and confidentially
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment