- Śląska 47, 81-310 Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Seagull Maritime AS, located in Norway (a part of Ocean Technologies Group), is the recognized global leader in e-learning and career development software for seafarers. Founded in 1996 Seagull has grown into a dynamic international company. Our commitment to providing powerful, leading-edge technology solutions makes Seagull the training partner of choice by the world’s most successful shipping companies. Seagull has more than 140 employees in offices in Norway, UK, Poland, Germany, Greece, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong. Our software products are used by more than 10.000 vessels worldwide with close to one million active users and we are experiencing a steady growth.
If you are either freshly graduated IT tech geek or experienced IT person willing to take challenges and explore unknown, Seagull Maritime AS is looking for you offering a position as follows.
- Configuration of Seagull products and services according to specification/customer’s need, in some cases traveling will be necessary
- Communication with customers across the world
- Collaboration with co-workers
- Degree in IT or similar (Bachelor of science at minimum) or equivalency in work experience
- general knowledge of PC both hardware and Windows operating systems from the client perspective
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and its usage for data manipulation including but not limited to: data types, excel formulas, conditional formatting, sorting, filtering
- familiarity of PC hardware, network devices and network protocols to a degree that allows to configure clients’ services as follows: MAIL, FTP, VPN, end points of other WEB based applications
- familiarity of SQL language for data searching in particular e.g. SELECT, JOIN, WHERE
- understanding of service based architecture, API, Rest, XML and their role in integration with 3rd party will be seen as an advantage
- familiarity of any batch scripting languages will be an additional asset
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English are essential
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity
- Stable working conditions and employment work contract in an international company in Gdynia's office
- Private health plan
- Holiday benefit
Click the button and send us your application with CV.
Visit our home page and learn who we are and what we do: www.seagull.no.