Gorzów Wielkopolski, lubuskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Once-in-a-Career Opportunity to Join a Unique New Company that is Enterprise-Grade on Day One
DemandTec by Acoustic is committed to taking AI pricing to new heights. With deep and commanding worldwide retail pricing domain knowledge and experience, DemandTec enables retailers and CPG partners to deliver optimal pricing, promotions, and markdowns to thrive in today’s hyper-competitive retail landscape. DemandTec addresses retail pricing challenges today and into the future with relentless focus, commitment, and ongoing investment. For more information, visit: https://www.demandtec.com/
The Implementation Manager (IM) is responsible for managing the Customer relationship from the moment the Sales team is about to close the sale through implementation and hand over to Customer Success Management. The IM will manage the overall project plan for delivering a high-quality implementation remotely and at the Customer site in the EMEA region. An IM must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
The Professional Services Department is focused on delivering all aspects of DemandTec’s breakthrough solution to its customers. Members of the Professional Services team work together in a project based environment that has a significant consultative sales component to ensure that customers receive full benefits from our solution. All members of the team must acquire an in-depth understanding of DemandTec’s products and services and be effective in interacting with other parts of the organization including Product Management, Operations and Engineering.
The DemandTec IM is responsible for managing the Customer relationship from the moment the Sales team is about to close the sale assisting in the last stages of the sales process. After the sales process is finished the IM will manage the Customer through implementation and beyond. The IM will also manage the overall project plan for delivering a high-quality implementation at the Customer site. He or she will coordinate the efforts of the Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Science and Consulting team members in support of his or her Customer’s needs. An Implementation Manager must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Develop and execute an implementation project plan meeting all deliverables and deadlines
- Provide proactive strategic implementation guidance to the customer’s steering board and management teams
- Own and manage all client configuration activities including but not limited to: system configurations, business rules, and business processes
- Lead change management and strategy
- Develop and execute plans to address customer satisfaction gaps
- Own the relationship with each of his/her assigned customers and ensure complete customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Manage a multi-function internal implementation team (4-5 people) throughout the process
- Present to and interact with senior and middle-management executives
- Prepare current customers for the presentation and sale of future DemandTec services
- Provide ongoing customer support on use of DemandTec applications and services
- Facilitate required transfer of data and information between customer and DemandTec
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses leveraging Consumer Demand Models
- Function as the primary point of contact between customer personnel and the DemandTec staff
- Past employment, combined experience of 4+ years in either Customer Success/Account Management with strong Project Management experience, or 2+ years in Retail and/or Consulting experience including: IT Consulting, Management Consulting, Consumer Packaged Goods/FMCG, Retail, Syndicated Data Services, Trade Promotions, and/or Marketing industry experience, or Optimization software experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods/FMCG, Retail or traveling space.
- Proven track record of successfully selling and servicing customers and managing ongoing customer relationships.
- Analytical thinker comfortable with managing complex data analyses.
- Fluent and professional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) in Polish, English and a third European language (preferably German).
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as high drive/responsibility being able to work and deliver remotely, both from own and team perspective.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to perform duties (post COVID up to ~50% travel) including international within Europe
- Bachelor's degree.
- Retail experience.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- PMP or Prince 2 certification.
- Experience with Big 4 or top tier management consulting firms.
- Prior experience from leading Retailers, preferably international ones or from multiple regions.
- Team lead or personnel responsibility for a team of minimum 3 people.
- Additional language skills in one more European language.
- Employment based on a contract
- Private medical care
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications
- Location: Gdańsk
- Benefit card - Multisport
- Luxmed health insurance
- Generalli insurance
- Sodexo Lunch card