- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Perfect Gym Solutions is a worldwide company whose vision is to create the best SaaS solutions for fitness clubs, sports objects and gyms. The software product has been designed by Perfect Gym owners, to meet the needs of this special customer segment. It includes modules like CRM, Billing, ERP, Commerce, Mobile App & BI – everything available on a single Digital Platform. We have over 1000 customers in 50 countries, serving more than 2 million users!
- Deliver high quality, professional system training in line with training plans and customer’s requirements
- Conduct system consultations for our Clients during customer’s onboarding and support deployment process
- Perform system configurations within the agreed scope and deadlines of the projects managed by the Implementation Project Managers
- Coordinate between customers and technical teams to understand customer needs, plan and lead the analysis of complex problems and data
- Respond to customer requests regarding issues in system and enhancements and escalate issues if required for faster resolution.
- Prepare test plan, test scripts for system testing, functional testing and implement the plan
- Share lessons learned, improve processes and procedures around Implementation Success
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Fluent language skills in verbal and written Polish and English (Dutch and German is a plus)
- Dedicated to identifying Customer business requirements and translate them into system configuration
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Strong pro-customer approach, great team player
- Readiness for business trips (not more than 20%)
Nice to have:
- Previous work in the role of Customer Service and/or Customer Success Specialist
- IT education background
- Experience in Fitness industry
- Practical skills of Perfect Gym Software or similar software
- A full-time position with all necessary working tools (4000-5000 PLN B2B or Umowa zlecenie)
- Opportunities for personal development and upward mobility within the company
- The chance to work with and learn from some of the best individuals in the IT / SaaS industry
- The unique opportunity to travel to all the vast corners of the globe (up to 20%)
- A friendly work environment in a quickly developing company with enthusiastically involved co-workers
- Medical care package, Sport card, fresh fruits, comfortable kitchen, company parties, chillout rooms
- Comfortable, modern office in prestigious location in Royal Wilanów, Warsaw.
We are inspired by each other.
Every member of our team is passionate about the fitness industry and fitness professionals, how they operate and how we can help them become more successful. We are based in our Warsaw head office based in the Royal Wilanow complex, which is a vibrant and trendy environment with a gym, restaurants, and bars located on-site. At Perfect Gym, we pride ourselves in having a great work ethics as well as for maintaining healthy work/social life balance, encouraging communal activities to build strong, trusting, and friendly relationships internally.
We hope you’re the Perfect Person to continue inspiring our Perfect Gym team!
Visit us at www.perfectgym.com
The Administrator of Personal Data is Perfect Gym Go Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin (contact: ul. Tomasza Zana 39a Poland). Contact details of the personal data protection officer: [email protected]
Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conduct recruitment proceedings. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (RODO/GDPR).
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent to personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to complain regarding the processing of data to General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
Personal data will be processed until the completion of recruitment, but no longer than three months from the date of sending your CV.
With the consent of the candidates within 1 year from the end of the recruitment process, personal data will be processed in subsequent recruitments conducted by the personal data administrator.
Personal data of candidates will not be subject to automated processing.
Please add the following statement:
I agree to process my personal data included in my job application by Perfect Gym Go Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw with headquarters in Lublin (contact: ul. Tomasza Zana 39a Poland). for the recruitment process.
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes, please provide a second statement with the following content:
I agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job application by Perfect Gym Go Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Lublin (contact: ul. Tomasza Zana 39a Poland). Contact details of the personal data protection officer: [email protected] for the purposes of future recruitment processes, including other positions.