Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Implementation Support Analyst
The Implementation Support Analyst will assist the Implementation Managers and Online Benefit Consultants with the implementation and renewals of online benefits administration portals for clients including those using the Big Blue, TBS and Staffcare platforms. This includes Total Reward Statements, Flexible Benefits, Benefits Administration and will cover systems, data, processing and project management perspectives.
A significant part of the role will involve supporting the implementation managers in writing inbound and outbound interface file specifications with client HRIS and Payroll applications and the Aon benefits administration platform. In addition, the role will also support Implementation Managers in preparing and maintaining client project plans, project control logs, UAT issues log and providing support and or leading client UAT test calls.
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders, regarding system interactions, data requirements and processes
- Create specifications for inbound data interfaces from clients’ HRIS systems and outbound data interfaces to clients’ payroll systems and other third party data processors
- Provide input to the Technical Design Specification
- Assist Implementation Manager manage internal and client testing phases
- Assist Implementation Manager in creation and maintenance of project documents (plan, control log etc)
- Work collaboratively with other project team members including administrators, client relationship managers, benefit design consultants and communications consultants.
- Some experience in the delivery of online applications including flexible benefits, total reward systems and outsourced administration and helpdesk services an advantage
- Some technical skills with a logical mind, able to understand the relationship between multiple systems and their interfaces/integration
- Some experience of creating technical specification documents
- Experienced in data management and analytical skills using Excel
- Some project management experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of different payroll/HRIS systems an advantage