Nowa Wieś Wrocławska (pow. wrocławski), dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our strength comes from our employees’ potential.
Are you looking for a challenge to grow your career?
Would you like to work with a team which is the global leader in the international food environment?
Join our team in the position of:
in Nestlé Purina factory in Nowa Wieś Wrocławska
- Create import/ export documentation both within and outside of the scope of SAP.
- Process and ensure accuracy of customs documentation.
- Work closely with other departments, customers, vendors and government agencies to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Assist planners and customs brokers with import and export issues associated with all shipments into factory.
- Ensure commercial invoices and paperwork are properly prepared and shipments are within compliance for country specific regulations.
- Interpret laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping and prepares applications for import/export control certifications and licenses.
- Maintain and keep current all shipment documentation in compliance with all record keeping requirements.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Trouble-shoot customs issues.
- First line support of dispatch planning.
- Adaptation new dispatch lines.
- Factory reports creation.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience, in at least one of the following areas in an FMCG company:
- Customer service
- Supply Planning
- Understanding of best practices, implications, alignment points and benefits of:
- Transport management
- Customs Clearance
- SAP knowledge would be preferable
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Good organizational skills
- Able to read carefully and follow detailed written instructions
- Time management. Multitasking abilities.
- Results oriented individual. Ability to prioritize the tasks and complete them on a timely manner.
- Possibility to gain experience in a dynamic environment of a leading international company
- Possibility to participate in a dynamic project
- Good work atmosphere
- Sponsored life insurance
- Medical care
- Additional benefits according to company policy