Import - Logistic Specialist, Trade Compliance
Amazon Europe Core
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 15 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Facilitating continuous processes improvement/development including tools and automation
Identifying gaps and encouraging improvement/optimization initiatives that work toward a metric improvement within processes/functions at site level
Developing processes or tool components with documented SOPs for new processes or activities undertaken by the function
Analyzing data and being responsible for highlighting gaps, recommending solutions and influencing inter-function decisions
Deep diving into problems, performing root cause analysis and identify constraints and recommend solutions to fix business problems
Encouraging continuous improvement and documenting any issues/action planning in functional area and own specific action or change recommended
Creating and maintaining SOPs and supporting documents
Taking part and facilitating weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews with internal and external stakeholders, customers and authorities (customs, PGA) to communicate on processes and operations and represent data/metrics information and project reviews.
Owning and collaborating global standardization initiatives in Compliance organization
Being responsible for productivity, quality, and coverage metrics goals
Mentoring/training overall team and progress to next level functionally by sharing knowledge
Training and mentoring new hires and other associates and suggest improvements to training
· At least +2 years of Trade Compliance and/or Supply Chain industry background, i.e. customs agent/officer, compliance specialist
· Fluent in English (any other language is considered as additional asset)
· Knowledge and expertise of trade (WCO, WTO) regulations impacting import to UK and EU
· Proven track of stakeholder management, i.e. vendors, logistics, procurement, legal
· Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets
· Ability to make data driven decisions under pressure of time
· Good working knowledge of MS Office
· Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE)
· Proven track of owning, managing and delivering regional and/or global projects within Trade Compliance and/or Supply chain environment
As Import Specialist Trade Compliance you will own a part of the process within a team that manages Customs Brokers and cooperates with Global Logistics Teams, Vendors as well as internal and external stakeholders.
A day in the life
Our primary goal is to ensure seamless EU imports customs clearance process together with identification of short and long-term compliance and efficiency enhancements to eliminate regulatory misses.
About the team
The Global Trade Services team at Amazon drives optimization and standardization of global trade processes and best practices within Amazon’s internal businesses. Our team of trade experts provide dedicated global trade support for Amazon Retail, Kindle, Lab126, Amazon Non-inventory, Amazon Robotics, Amazon Lockers, Amazon Go, BMVD, Prime Air, AWS, Corporate Operations (FC, CS, Corporate Offices, and Corporate Projects) and Seller Services. We strive to identify global trade opportunities at the earliest stages of new business initiatives, implement tactical trade programs tailored to unblock and accelerate cross-border trade, reduce import tariffs and cross-border trade defects - all while mitigating internal trade risk and satisfying the needs of external trade regulators.