For nearly 30 years we have been providing software dedicated to the insurance business (both in Poland and abroad), developing desktop, web and mobile applications. Our multi-module systems are comprehensive, covering GUI, backend, middleware and business intelligence solutions, with the use of extensive databases. Our team consists of the best specialists, helping us maintain the leading position among IT providers for the insurance industry for years.
Incident and Problem Manager
To support IT operations of our customer - a leading multinational insurance group in Europe - we"re looking for motivated Process Managers for our IT Service Management team.
- Responsibility for the management and efficient execution of the incident management and problem management processes based on predefined KPIs.
- Development of measurement criteria and monitoring mechanisms to improve service and process quality,
- Proposals and implementation of improvements to the processes,
- Creation and continuous maintenance of process documentation,
- Constant operational monitoring on the scale of the SLA,
- Ensuring proper operability of interfaces and information flow between incident/problem management and other service management processes,
- Management of task forces in the troubleshooting process,
- Reporting on the processes" performance.
As a candidate you have:
- An academic degree or comparable vocational training, preferably in IT and/or management,
- Ability to integrate and cooperate in an international environment, assertiveness and diplomatic skills,
- Strategic thinking, analytical thinking and abstract reasoning skills,
- Pronounced planning and organizational talent,
- Substantial experience in the complete lifecycle of IT services and IT operations processes according to ITIL, COBIT and/or other frameworks, including process design and implementation,
- Quick comprehension, stress-resistance and focus on results,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Ability to efficiently mitigate conflicts taking into account differing points of view of various stakeholders,
- Willingness to travel in a European environment,
- Fluent written and spoken English,
- Ability to speak German would be an advantage.
What do we offer?INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
We offer work for a global leader in insurance services in a rich international environment.TIME.
We respect your time. We work on a task-oriented basis, offering flexible working hours.DEVELOPMENT.
It is also very important for us. We provide participation in conferences, trainings, certifications, as well as the opportunity to give lectures for industry communities and students of technical universities. We have a technology blog where you can publish your own expert content.SPORT.
We love it. We have 9 sports sections, among others: (football, sailing, skiing, cycling, go-karts, cross-country skiing, table tennis, basketball). We will fund the Multisport card for you and your loved ones.FAMILY.
It is important to us. During holidays we organize free workshops for employees' children. We also offer co-financing for a nursery and school starter kit.PEOPLE.
We are a harmonious posse of friends. We like each other, so we spend time together at work and after hours. We attend integration, sports and family events. Together we eat meals in the company canteen and play table soccer or FIFA matches in our chillrooms.CARE.
If you would like to join to Atena, we will provide you with a relocation package as well as additional assistance on site. Our care also include an individual medical package and discounts on insurance.