Miejsce pracy: Katowice
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate is a plus
- Experience in dealing with technical and non technical teams
- Good knowledge and experience of how to manage SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ability to update existing and create new process documentation and training materials
- Intermediate excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience in international projects, internationalized application development, or globally operating companies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Incident Manager ensures that the planning, scheduling, approval, implementation and review of all changes/incidents that occur are within the IT managed infrastructure and applications portfolio. They will ensure that all activities do not impact the integrity of the environment, provide the right quality of service to the business by controlling Incident managing process on all contractors.
- Coordination, planning, escalation, communication and resourcing during Incidents management
- Monitor and escalate status as needed for Priority 1 and 2 outage tickets
- Provide non-technical administrative support for incident bridges
- Ensure timely provision of agreed regular reports and documents.
- Responds to client requests in non standard situations, investigating all the possibilities for a solution;
- Continuously looks for efficiency improvements, ensures all the Change requests, deployments are scheduled, allocated to priority and resources are engaged;
- Asses business impact and urgency, declare Major Incident or escalates potential triggering of business continuity procedures or disaster recovery invocation scripts;
- Ensures that cross -SDO incidents are resolved effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement;
- Cooperates with various SDOs, Senior Incident Managers, and Regional/Global Account Managers;
- Liaises with all necessary parties to coordinate change implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Post Incident analysis, reviewing RCA for incidents, handing over outputs to required parties
- Reviews all outstanding Change requests and close the completed ones
Analyses change records to determine any trends and produce regular management reports
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers;
- Understand the clients business and the impact of incidents and changes on their environment.
- Prioritizing of own work to meet internal/external deadlines;
- Acts as escalation point for SDOs where resolution ownership is disputed;
- Is aware of the service performance and supports improvements implementation;
- Coordinate the process of the service restoration or impact reduction;
- Identifies and takes control of unallocated incidents e.g. ‘gray space’;
- Ensures that customer’s business interests are maintained over and above those of any specific SDO;
- Participates in continuous service improvement;
We as a team started our journey in the middle of 2018 with 8 people on board. Nowadays, we have 24 member team and since the beginning of 2019 we want to grow up to 52 team members. Our main duty is coordinating activities in terms of incident & change management (info flow between data center, development teams and the customer). It is a new project, so it is a great possibility to develop our skills or implement our own improvements.
We deliver our services 24/7 and rarely on call duty is required. Possible telework.
What we offer?
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it.
It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services,through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks tomanaging applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.