- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lata temu
As a part of developing our long-lasting partnership with Cisco Systems (find more at estartasolutions.com) we are currently looking for English speaking candidates to fulfil roles to join our new Incident Management Team in Kraków.
- Using of various communication channels in order to maintain customer satisfaction during IT-related incidents
- Ensuring the quickest resolution possible by regular follow ups with the Engineering Teams involved
- Arranging and leading conference calls with a professional manner
- Writing business communication on incidents driven for variety of stakeholders involved, including executive management
- Documenting actions taken in appropriate systems
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Proven business communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure to ensure maintaining customer SLA
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Experience in IT Services Delivery would be an asset
- ITIL knowledge would be an asset (with focus on Incident Management)
- ITIL Foundation certificate would be an asset
- Good knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish and/or Portuguese, French, Turkish would be an asset
What do we offer:
- B2B Contract on special rules (PTO, Trainings & benefits not elsewhere seen with B2B contract)
- Flexible schedule: work in two 12hrs shifts, mixed 8hrs/12hrs shifts or business hours depending on the project
- Possibility of remote work
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."