Incident Manager With French
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your new company
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. We empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth.
THE RICOH WAY is our global corporate philosophy and it provides the framework and identity for our organisation. As the world continues to globalise at an accelerated pace, having a coherent and consistent set of values across our organisation provides clear guidance that underpins decision making and addressed the complex issues and challenges that our customers face.
Your new role
Incident Manager with French
The job purpose is to maintain and monitor all OLA’s and SLA’s relating to the Regional Service Desk (RSD ) operation and to ensure that pre-emptive action is taken to avoid any SLA or OLA breach. This is also to drive improvement and development of processes to support RSD service delivery.
• Continual improvement
• Meet or exceed customer contracted SLA’s and expectations
• Ensure ITIL ‘best practice’ is applied
• Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders including resolvers, business managers and suppliers
• Ensure all actors within the service delivery process have a clear understanding of their role and associated processes
• Provide performance and activity reporting and analysis
• Input to service delivery strategy and innovation
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this position you should have basic ITIL knowledge of service desk / service management tools and best practices. Excellent English, French and communication skills are essential together with experience in reporting, monitoring and analyzing to drive continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
What you'll get in return
• Permanent employment contract after the successful probation period
• Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organization
• Multisport Card
• Private medical healthcare in Luxmed
• Private life insurance
• Competitive salary
• Valuable training sessions and free language courses
• Well-being sessions
• Opportunities for professional development and clear career path
• Office in great location - Olivia Business Centre / Star building
• Referral program
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.