- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Industry 4.0 Data Analyst
- Apply your skills to design and deliver solutions which enable a data driven manufacturing culture
- Get your hands dirty with data: MSSQL, SSRS, Power BI, Wonderware MES, Historian, Python.
- Drive optimisation, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Work in close collaboration with process and manufacturing experts, supporting them in achieving their goals by delivering insights through data
- Act as an ambassador for our Smart Factory initiative
- Master in engineering or IT, with a relevant first experience and a strong technical background
- Results-oriented team player with deep listening skills
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Focussed on delivering quality solutions with an outstanding user experience
- An engineer with a growth mindset who cares about improving both yourself, the team and the organization through mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Experienced in manufacturing, automation or continuous improvement
- Proficiency in other programming languages
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good presentation skills, able to communicate thoughts in a crisp, structured way
- Willing to travel
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
- 100% remote work during pandemic
About the role:
Our Digital Manufacturing team is growing and we are looking for an Industry 4.0 Data Analyst. We are the driving force behind the digitization of Barry Callebaut factories worldwide. Our team is passionate, highly skilled and very diverse, bringing together expertise in Automation, Industrial IT, Manufacturing, Change Management and Big Data Analytics.