Industry X – Intelligent Asset Management Consultant Analyst (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Industry X – Intelligent Asset Management Consultant Analyst (CN)Numer ref.: R00010615
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make. Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
What will you do?
- Leading the creation and evolution of Digital Asset Management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized workflows, permissions, and maintaining best practice asset management
- Implement analytics for Asset Performance Management to help our clients create value from predictive and prescriptive maintenance
- Responsible for Asset Investment Planning project execution with policy design for maintenance, repair and replacement
- Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and new clients
- Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users
Who & What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with industry and consulting experience – 2+ years in the following segments: CG&S / Chemicals / Life Sciences / Energy.
- Engineering background.
- Good practical experience in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) , connected assets, cloud solutions, data analytics, automation and control etc.
- Experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in SAP PM/MM, Maximo, OSI PI, Aspen, PTC, Primavera, Prometheus, GE Predix, Bentley, NRX Asset Hub etc.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management Lifecycle, Turnaround Management, Work Planning and Execution as well as Reliability Engineering.
- Programme and Project Management skills.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating Business Requirements to Technical Requirements and IT Architecture.
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good level of additional language, preferable e.g. German, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.