Industry X – Smart Connect Products Analyst Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Industry X – Smart Connect Products Analyst Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00010639
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
In Industry Xwe shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
What will you do?
- Develop relevent assets, offering in IoT, Connected Devices, Connected Vehicles, New Products Development & R&D area and develop and execute Go to Market for the same.
- Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
- Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering.
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s Smart Connected Products offering and support recruitment, training, coaching.
Who & What are we looking for?
- Capable of managing multiple scrum teams and enforcing agile practices in project execution.
- Experience working in any one industry (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Hi-Tech, Life Sciences, Industrial) in New Product Development / R&D domainFamiliarity with any of the Project Portfolio Management Tools (eg. Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.) is an advantage.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and IoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.