Industry X – Smart Connect Products Analyst Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Industry X – Smart Connect Products Analyst Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00010639
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies.
What will you do?
- Develop relevent assets, offering in IoT, Connected Devices, Connected Vehicles, New Products Development & R&D area and develop and execute Go to Market for the same.
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
- Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
- Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
- Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering.
- Support Proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions.
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s Smart Connected Products offering and support recruitment, training, coaching.
- Support management in Proposals, Estimation and work breakdown.
Who & What are we looking for?
- Experience: 2+ years of Industry Experience
- Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems
- Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and IoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
- Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IoT)
- Experience working in any one industry (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Hi-Tech, Life Sciences, Industrial) in New Product Development / R&D domain
- Familiarity with any of the Project Portfolio Management Tools (eg. Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.) is an advantage
- Aware of best practices in design patterns
- Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
- Capable of managing multiple scrum teams and enforcing agile practices in project execution
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
- Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.