Industry X – Smart Connect Products Manager (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Industry X – Smart Connect Products Manager (CN)Numer ref.: R00010647
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies.
What will you do? As a Smart Connect Products Manager, you will:
- Develop relevent assets, offering in IoT, Connected Devices, Connected Vehicles, New Products Development & R&D area and develop and execute Go to Market for the same
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market
- Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams
- Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
- Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
- Support proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s Smart Connected Products offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
- Support management in Proposals, Estimation and work breakdown
Who & What are we looking for?
- Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems
- Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and IIoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
- Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT)
- Experience working in any one industry (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Hi-Tech, Life Sciences, Industrial) in New Product Development / R&D domain
- Familiarity with any of the Project Portfolio Management Tools (eg. Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.) is an advantage
- Aware of best practices in design patterns
- Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
- Capable of managing multiple scrum teams and enforcing agile practices in project execution
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
- Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.