Industry X – Sustainable Plant Analyst / Consultant / Manager (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Industry X – Sustainable Plant Analyst / Consultant / Manager (CN)Numer ref.: R00055799
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make. Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
What will you do?
- Leading/working closely with business and client stakeholders to understand client pain points, diagnose problem areas, design solutions, and facilitate deployment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with demonstrated commitment to quality client service.
- Reimagine, build, and transform client business and operations by developing cutting edge assets, tool and methodologies, development of PoVs, research, white papers, support development of Go-to-market offerings.
Who & What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of industry / consulting experience with 2-3 years’ experience in the consulting/industry in sustainability; industry expertise including the regulatory understanding sustainability/ ESG trends
- Good understanding sustainability landscape including energy management system, carbon capture, carbon utilization and storage, renewable natural gas and bio-fuel initiative, electrification of carbon assets, carbon trading and carbon market optimization.
- Working knowledge of international sustainability standards and best practices (like GRI Standards, UNGC, SDGs, UNGPs, SASB, TCFD, IIRC, etc.)
- Experience of working in any of the following industries – Lifesciences, Pharma, Medical devices, Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Automotive, Industrial Equipment and deep understanding of detailed business processes, concepts of manufacturing IT and impact of sustainability on manufacturing.
- Experience in completing detailed assessment to verify material flows, ecological footprints, carbon emissions, and other environmental, economic, and social metrics.
- English communication skills (written & spoken). Knowledge of German, Spanish or French will be an advantage.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.