- al. Jerozolimskie 142a, 02-305 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Athlon, we are proud of our strong community and warm atmosphere. This empowers us to become one of the leading providers of business mobility solutions across Europe. Our dynamic business, the variety of projects and the freedom to shape them according to your own ideas, allow you to grow at Athlon. We facilitate your development with constructive feedback, trust and work-life balance. Athlon is a valued part of the Daimler group. We combine stability with a transformational spirit that lasts for more than 100 years now.
No matter what you want to achieve: We are getting you there.
For the department IT we are looking for
What will you do
As Information Officer you will represent IT in Poland. You will also be responsible that IT services are delivered in the right way, in close collaboration with both the local MT/business and Athlon International (including the CoCs of IT International) and be the local ISO.
Managing the local IT desk in the country
- By serving as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the country
- By being accountable for hiring, managing, mentoring and career development of all local IT staff
- By developing (with local MT and Athlon IT International) an annual business plan and operating budget for the department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial and service targets are met
- By analysing the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- By being responsible for managing outsourced services
- By being part of Extended Management Team Athlon International
Managing business applications (local and central) and local infrastructure
- By managing and coordinating all IT-related matters including data, wireless communications, mobile technology, telephony, security, and local business applications
- By overseeing troubleshooting and provides expert support when needed
- By working with local and international project teams to help implement central applications and local infrastructure components
- By overseeing and determining timeframes (together with Athlon IT international) for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- By managing local applications (support and changes) that are officially in scope for IT
- By organizing acceptance testing for new releases of international applications
Enforcing and monitoring security policies
- By directing the preparation and implementation of Daimler goals and policies, procedures and standards relating to devices, applications and local infrastructure
- By assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, regulations, and Daimler/Athlon codes and policies, and regulations
- By conducting regular system audits in close cooperation with Athlon IT governance / Information security
- By running regular checks on network and data security
Demand Management for local business
- By managing day-to-day internal client (i.e. local business representatives) interaction + setting and managing internal client expectations
- By communicating effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- By ensuring the business requirement analysis by partnering with key stakeholders (local and international) across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
Local vendor management
- By evaluating potential vendors, selecting local vendors, negotiating contracts, and codifying relationships according to Athlon local office / Athlon International policies.
- By managing the ongoing operation of local vendors, as well as their delivery of goods or services in accordance with their contract.
- By evaluating and managing vendor costs, and quality of product and service
- By communicating with vendor to improve performance and review performance on a regular basis.
Qualities that we value most
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Energetic, flexible approach and open for feedback
- Experienced in people management and development
- Previous experience as an IT manager for 2-5 year(s)
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
Athlon has 6 values, which are an important part of the DNA of an Athlon employee. You recognize yourself in these values:
- Integrity, Openness and Respect
- Inspired, Empowered and Diverse People
- Customer Focus
- Commitment to Excellence
- Financial & Social Responsibility
What you get at Athlon
- Open, informal and warm atmosphere
- Constructive feedback and training
- Work-life balance
- Stability and transformational spirit
- Variety of Employee Benefits
- Variable bonus based on Athlon results and personal performance targets
- Laptop + Smartphone
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).