Information Security Analyst (CSIRT Incident Response)
Atos Poland Global Services Sp. z o. o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are looking for...
Information security practitioners, system and/or network admins, forensic investigators, pen testers, malware analysts and threat hunters to join Atos CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) being a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
We’re looking for people with confirmed experience in any of the above roles and who demonstrate real passion for information security.
What’s the catch?
You will be working in a 3rd line team handling challenging cases and performing incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, pen testing and more for Atos and its external worldwide customers.
We offer phenomenal development opportunities including:
- financing of world-class trainings
- and certifications
- combined with flexible workplace environment.
What you should know?
- it’s an incident driven job.
- we work in 5/10 mode (Monday – Friday rotational covering hours from 8AM to 6PM).
- there is a round-robin on call duty that takes one week of being available by phone after business hours.
- the position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
- after probation period (1-3 months) we can offer a full remote work.
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description.
- very good social skills,
- proficient English (OK, this one is a requirement),
- memory forensics,
- filesystem forensics,
- network forensics,
- log analysis, SIEM,
- reverse engineering of malware,
- iOS/Android forensics,
- very good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/Unix,
- very deep understanding of networking and common protocols,
- scripting in Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell.
This certificates can help you to stand out:
- GIAC certs on Forensics and Security Administration,
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best