- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Sportradar is a truly international organisation, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. Our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability makes us trusted partners to more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
As a Security Analyst at Sportradar you will be part of a global team to safeguard and protect the company's intellectual property and assets. You will work closely with our architecture, development and system administration team as well as the business to raise the security bar. You will be reporting to our Security Operations Lead. As an Information Security Analyst your will, be involved in security event monitoring, security incident response and investigations. The role demands good communication, technical skills and the desire to work in a diverse team to support the further growth of the Sportradar Group.
It is important that the security operations team is available to all Sportradar employees regardless of time zone. Security operations personnel is expected to handle incident response and investigation at all hours of the day.
As a Security Analyst your main tasks will be, but not limited to:
- Monitor and respond to emails coming into our security mailbox
- Provide guidance to protect and secure our intellectual property
- Monitor security threat feeds and ensure operating systems are patched with the latest versions.
- Perform threat hunting in our environment.
- Perform risk analysis to identify any security issues that could affect confidentiality, integrity, availability.
- Monitor our network and triaging detections.
- Detect, respond, and investigate security breaches and take action to stop them and prevent them in the future
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Information Security) or a minimum of 3 years information security related expertise
- Knowledge of good practice and standards for example: ISO27000 Series, Cobit 5. etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies like HTTP, JS, PHP, JAVA, simple networking
- Basic knowledge of operating systems Windows 7,10, Windows Server 2012R2, 2016 as well as Linux
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Information security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) are considered as a plus
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes and can apply these too incidents investigations / management
- Ability to provide relevant timely analysis and recommendations to management based on analysis of events.
- Proven analytical skills and out-of-the box thinking
- Good understanding of process mapping including Incident, Event and Problem management.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or as a System Administrator.
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Azure.
- Experience using tools like SIEM, DLP, WAF, MDM/EMM, antivirus solution
- Experience with Splunk is considered a plus
- Experience with network threat detection tools such as Darktrace and Vectra considered a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages Python, Perl, etc.
- International work environment
- Small and very skilled experienced team
- Flat organization with high degree of individual responsibility
- Very good social and physical working environment
- Growing business with sound financials