The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots, working behind the scenes in Silicon Valley for the likes of Apple, Google, Tesla and Mobileye. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed aptivkrakow.pl
Join us on the position of:
Information Security Engineering
& Standards Lead
You will be responsible for the Strategy and Roadmap for Security technologies. In addition, drives, directs high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development within existing software development culture while driving improvements and transformation. You will ensure that as new systems are developed, the underlying foundation is in place to insure long-term sustainability, flexibility, expandability, best total cost of ownership, and the overall best return on investment for the cost and time spent in developing business systems. You will also update and implement appropriate policies and collaborate with other architects and stakeholders to realize the practice. You will collect, maintain and report on enterprise program metrics and milestones that measure technology transformation progress and effectiveness.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural documents – domain roadmaps, standards, reference architecture, implementation documents
- Assess vendor capabilities, development, and test strategies & lead working groups and work collaboratively with other domain enterprise and solution architects to deliver a comprehensive technology roadmap and future state vision.
- Perform Security modeling, analysis, and planning
- Determine capacity limitations within designs and outline growth strategies, as well as identify gaps in Security capabilities, standards, and roadmaps.
- Review and provide input to Security designs, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Assist in determining production direction and assist in root cause analysis of escalations of operational issues
- Help support audits as needed
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions and their framework
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
- Participates as a Security Subject Matter expert in the development of solutions in support of new business and tools expansion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
- Demonstrable capabilities in designing a global Security including identifying technical limitations and future opportunities
- Expertise and experience in Security technologies and trends including IAM, SSO, OKTA, SAML, Azure, Active Directory, wireless, WAN, application firewalls, network security
- Excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications, and systems that support Security technologies and real-time Security performance management.
- Experience with Cisco, Riverbed, cloud services like Azure & AWS, Fortinet, blade switches from HP and Dell, and security solutions from Sourcefire, Fire-eye and similar
- In-depth experience in developing strategies, roadmaps, standards and reference architecture/implementation of Security solutions
- In-depth technical knowledge of a wide range of infrastructure components, PC, and platform operating systems
- Proven experience creating physical and logical diagrams and flowcharting techniques.
What we offer:
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe
- Opportunity to work with geographically dispersed teams (95% of the communication in English) and get the knowledge about all IT areas supporting business
- Competitive salary and benefits, such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.