- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
What this position is about - Purpose:
What will you do - Responsibilities:
- Creating documentation on Information Security policies, written in plain English
- Ensuring high standards and maintain guidelines in order to address identified risk
- Improving security posture of JTI by identifying risks
- Periodical validating of JTI's risk appetite with senior management via the Enterprise Risk Management process in co-ordination with Corporate Sustainability
- Providing clear indication of our Risk exposure to Management Team
- Working closely with the Financial Control Group to ensure that JSOX GCC controls are designed to mitigate the identified risk
- Working with control owners to ensure controls operate effectively and are timely evidenced
- Working closely with the Compliance Manager to provide management assurance and coordinate the annual audit testing by internal/external audit
- Measuring JTI's security status against an Industry standard, (ISO or NIST) Information Security Management system
- Simplifying the risk assessment process across the organisation
Who are we looking for - Requirements:
- A few years of working experience in Risk Management
- Extensive experience within an IT environment, essentially within a multinational company.
- An audit background is an advantage
- Experience in implementation of global risk assurance projects
- Professional security management certification, would be an asset
- Good interpersonal and business relationship skills in multicultural global environment, business acumen and open, dynamic personality
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 3 weeks after the application deadline.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.