- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
As a Consultant within our Strategy, Risk, Compliance & Resilience (SRCR) competency, you will help EY Clients to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiencies of their cybersecurity and resiliency programs in the context of the business growth and operations strategies. You will belong to an international team of specialists, creating value for EY Clients, leveraging holistic view on cybersecurity plans of their organizations and contributing towards their business resilience. You will identify deficiencies, provide support during audits and deliver recommendations along with guidelines to improve cyber resilience.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Graduate in IT – related disciplines or 1-3 year experience in IT industry,
- Awareness of the any of the Information Security-related norms and standards such as: ISO27001, NIST, TISAX or any other ISMS governance systems,
- Understanding of the risk-based approach in business,
- Very good command of English
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Analytical and problem solving ability, ability to work effectively as a team member, observant with an eye for detail
What we look for:
- Review of IT processes to identify controls gaps and weaknesses
- Implementation of the risk management plans, business continuity program assessments,
- Performing audits or reviews of ISMS systems and/or IT general controls
- Good understanding of the enterprise architecture, business functions and operations.
- Domain knowledge in Cybersecurity, including: governance, IT infrastructure security and risk management, cyber program assessments including cyber transformation and enterprise resilience.
- Professional certificates in: Comptia Security+, ISO27001, any of the ISACA certificates will be a value add, but are not mandatory.
What working at EY offers:
- Free Tech MBA education path at Hult University,
- Working at projects for global companies which brings opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment