- Sienna 73, 00-833 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
FIS is a global leader in banking and payments technology as well as consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 20,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions, FIS is 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
What you will be doing
- Provide Linux / Wintel support for the hosted systems.
- Manage and maintain Netscaler deployments.
- Planning out configuration ready for installation for solutions.
- Proactive maintenance of the hosted systems.
- Expand platforms as necessary and refine processes for better environment performance
What you bring
- Proven experience performing systems engineering and administration with large scale systems.
- Extensive Linux, VMWare and virtualisation skills, preferably RedHat and VMware certified
- Experience with RedHat 6.x and 7.x.
- Experience with MS server 2008, 2012 and 2016..
- Experience with Active Directory integration.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of SSL, Internet (SMTP, DHCP, DNS) and other networking protocols.
- Experience with deploying, troubleshooting, and supporting multi-tier applications.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills, paying strong attention to detail.
- Professional and responsible attitude with the ability to work without supervision.
- Proven experience working within SLA’s and an ITIL v3 framework.
What We offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Convenient office location (Sienna 73 Street, Warsaw)
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, co-financing of holidays, lunch pass, fruits and cookies, chillout room, coffee point, shower facilities.