- Tarczyńska 111A, 96-320 Mszczonów, PolskaMszczonów, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Deploying innovative solutions from our current catalogue, from business case identification until support after implementation.
- Looking for innovative solutions, answering to the operational team or customers constraints / needs and implementing them.
- Test innovative solutions and collect necessary information to add them to our catalogue of solutions (modelization, cost, pre-requisites, eligibility criteria).
- Become a referent in the CE region by industrializing solutions. Deliver a tool kit for other teams through FM who would like to implement a similar solution (concept, pre-requisites, cost, implementation project planning, implementation steps, marketing material).
- Provide marketing elements to our Commercial Team.
- Take part in the solution design phase of tenders by providing your expertise.
- Support our commercial team to sell complex solutions to our customers.
Which skills will help you to perform the tasks:
- Engineering studies (Master Degree).
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Advanced communication in English.
- Open-minded, autonomous personality with analytical skills, good communication skills/able to sell
- Ability to work with different business departments (Purchasing, Legal, Maintenance, IT, Operations, Solution Design, Commercial Team, Marketing, FM Partners, FM Customers).
- An experience in automation or digitalization or e-commerce.
- Experience in project management or warehousing will be an advantage.
- To be familiar with google suite (gmail, drive, calendar, sheets, doc, slides, keep) and MS Excel will be a big plus.
- Active driving licence.
- Openness to frequent travelling through Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Unique possibility to develop your career within a multinational environment of one of the biggest logistic companies existing in the market since 1967.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexibility and Home Office opportunities ex. 1 day per week.
- Possibility to work on various locations ex. Janki, Mszczonów, Tomaszów Mazowiecki.
- Opportunities for growth and promotions in all directions – vertical and horizontal.
- External and internal training, courses, conferences.
- Attractive remuneration package and motivating annual bonus scheme.
- Possibility to change department or scope.
- Private medical healthcare with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Life insurance with a possibility to extend and cover family members.
- Social fund benefits package.
- Sport cards (subsidized by the company) and sport teams e.g. cycling team.
- Employment stability.
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Discounts for employees at selected petrol stations.
- CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, wellbeing and operating practices.
- Various company events for employees and their families.
- Appreciation of your work, awards program.
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment.
We kindly inform you that we will contact the selected candidates.
If you wish to take part in other recruitment processes conducted in the future by FM Polska Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Mszczonów, 111A Tarczyńska Street, 96-320 Mszczonów, or by any company of the FM Logistic Corporate Group, we need your additional consent, which you should express by selecting the appropriate clause on the application form. If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes, we inform you that it will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information relating to the processing of your personal data, including the list of companies that make up the FM Logistic Corporate Group, can be found HERE: https://www.fmlogistic.pl/Kariera/Sprawdz-jak-chronimy-Twoje-dane