National Instruments is a global leader in Automated Test and Automated Measurement Systems. We equip engineers and scientists with systems that accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery.
Inside Sales Engineer - Polish speaking
Munich; Germany or Budapest; Hungary
- Achieve/Exceed Sales quota for the territory:
- Drive towards achieving and exceeding quarterly sales quotas by creating, managing and winning sales opportunities as well as working jointly with appropriate members of the sales team (DSM’s/SE’s/ASM’s/ISR’s/Account Managers/BDM’s/Academia etc) to ensure greater territory sales coverage. Maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline to ensure mid and long term success.
- Maintain high customer contact activity:
- Maximize time spent working with new and existing customers. Collaborate on the design and execution of territory growth business plans. Book, prepare and deliver remote visits and demonstrations. Using active listening; explore new business potential inside customer accounts, find referrals and expand contact base.
- Be an active member of the Sales team:
- Participate actively in Sales meetings and events. Have a motivational attitude with colleagues and express individual thoughts openly and objectively. Provide quality feedback on Company issues. Coach and mentor Inside Sales to help develop the next generation of sales talent.
- Provide regular updates:
- Provide detailed virtual visit reports, metric information and update opportunities, contacts and accounts within CRM system on a daily basis. Regularly communicate with key territory stakeholders to enable collaborative selling.
- Sell all the product range:
- Develop required skills to sell the complete product range. Identify areas of training required. Provide feedback about competition. Identify new products required by our customers and provide feedback.
- Develop solution selling skills:
- Gathering in-depth application understanding and coming up with the appropriate solution for the customer is a key development area as an ISE. This requires proactive salesmanship and competencies at the system level of NI portfolio offerings. In addition, it will be required to build up market insights quickly which goes along with an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Hold an Engineering/Science or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Fluent in English and Polish language skills
- Strong technical skills in core NI products is an advantage (LabVIEW, DAQ, cRIO, PXI, LabVIEW RT, LabVIEW FPGA)
Why work at NI?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full-time employment
- Continuous education and development opportunities
- International working environment