private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The core duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Coordinator fall into four broad categories: Research and Analysis, Sales Material Development, Opportunity Response Co-ordination, and Knowledge Management
Our Inside Sales Coordinator:
• Develops sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines and templates.
• Works to develop and implement opportunity response plans i.e. activities, deliverables, owners, milestones etc.
• Collects company data or conducts internal/external research as appropriate for opportunity response documents and/or strategy development.
• Develops and maintains sales qualification materials and supporting information in designated information management or filing systems.
• Develops appropriate network within the company to facilitate identification and sharing of relevant information, best practices etc. between offices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or technical or related discipline. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
• Advanced verbal and written command of English language.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong capability in Microsoft Office suite and with knowledge of database applications
• Willingness to support others.
• Ability to manage own time efficiently and to set priorities.
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.