- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defense, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible. Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
The Inside Sales Representative will focus on customer acquisition. This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads. Provide prospective clients/customers with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with the client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Selling Thales DIS/CPL IAM products, servicing new accounts and supporting the Channel Sales Manager by communicating with customers, making outbound calls and emails to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Researching and qualifying new potential leads from business directories, web searches, digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Building good relationships with customers in order to foster recurrent business through excellent customer service.
- Acting proactively to create opportunities for new business with current customers and partners.
- Leveraging opportunities and develop relationships with resellers.
- Handling requests for price quotations, order changes, adjustments and cancellations from customers and partners.
- Following up orders: work closely with the customer service and the production site regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Upselling products and services, managing subscription & maintenance renewals.
- Achieving bookings quota for all assigned territory partners.
- Creating and maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
You need to have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in telemarketing or sales, preferably related to the IT domain.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent telephone selling skills.
- Previous experience in acquiring new customers.
- Effective time management skills.
- Working knowledge of databases, like CRM, lead database, or other reporting tools.
- Technical knowledge in the IT Security Industry.
- Bachelor degree in a technical, marketing or business management field.
You need to be:
- Fluent in Polish & English, knowledge of Czech would be an advantage.
- Able to manage multiple relationships.
- Detail oriented, well organized.
- Committed and highly motivated to be successful.
- Competitive and energetic person.
- Employment contact in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Ability to work remotely or in one of our offices in Tczew (near to Gdańsk) or in Warsaw.
- Gaining experience in an international organization.
- Private medical and insurance care.
- Multisport card.